ページビューの合計

2016年3月9日水曜日

iPhone5Sを買いました!


I bought iPhone5S for communication in U.S. at Walmart.
This is indeed prepaid iphone.
The phone itself costs $199 and pre-paid card, 45$ per month.
You can have fee talk, data, and text with this.

First time, I selected just a simple smart phone as I thought it could be sufficient for me.
However, once SIM card inserted, and tried GPS function, it is not good working…
I definitely need good GPS function not having good orientation sense..
I therefore returned it and choose iPhone.
I didn’t think it is possible to return the phone, opened, SIM card inserted already..
But in US, It seems every purchase can be returned if it is within 15 days.
In Japan, once opened, it is not possible in general…
Shop personnel has de-activated the card with no issue,no cirtics
This was indeed very good shopping experience for me.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿